Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last Night in Richmond - Last Chance Sunday Session Concessions Leaving at Midnight

Hello slaves,

I must tell you I am quite pleased with the traffic to my blog, but you all must be very shy because with over 800 views I should be hearing from more of you. So cat got your tongue? I would hope that you would at least send an email/ text to say hello and learn more about me. Feel free to leave a comment I created this blog to be closer to you. Sign up so you get my updates...I want your feedback...So don't be shy ...It wont hurt to say hello...only when I spank you ;)

So I think Richmond ROCKS! I really didn't think so when I got here being a native jaded New Yorker and all, but this is a great little town with wonderful subs looking for a REAL and true domme. A few of you have found me and left my presence glowing...
I would say a few comments are in order. SO a very BIG thank you to all mentioned:

Firstly, to my very special friend B - Thank you for being my native tour guide.  Just one lunch with you and I am completely impressed with your wit, intelligence, and yes…your swagg LOL.  Not only did I enjoy our time immensely but I am certain I will return to Richmond if only just for you...
  • slave jt - Thanks again for setting me up so nicely - I hope we get to play more next time...
  • slave d - I am really happy that you chose me for your very first session. Since you were breathless in the end I assume you had a GREAT time :) I look forward to your further training.
  • slave p - My little fetishist...I am glad I could ...uh quench that thirst of yours :)
  • slave t - Our photoshoot was so much fun! I am looking forward to an outdoor shoot next trip...that ought to get some attention lol
  • slave jd - I really enjoyed our session you were a trooper under my paddle...I will be checking up on you and you know what happens if you misbehave...Like Arnold "I'll be back"
  • slave a - You did very good with taking care of your Mistress. We must work on the hand washing though :)
  • slave j - My little slut your ass is mine...see you when I get back...
  • slave b - I was looking forward to our sessions for weeks. You are an intense pain slut and a gentleman. You really appeal to the amazon in me. GOD I LOVE ELECTRO...I will certainly be seeing you upon my return.
  • sissy janey - Oh my sweet janey you took it like a true slut...I am just enamored with you...thanks for not only keeping your appointment but great communication as well. I wish all my subs would interact the way you do...
  • slave pat - I am glad I popped your proverbial cherry...I think you are adorable!
  • slave l - I told you I give good ones...bet you're a beliver ;) See you next time as requested.
So it's my last night in Richmond and I will bid you all adieu...so I will be up all night to accommodate any who desire to serve (that and ...I'm a night owl). I am offering "Up All Night" Concessions so take advantage of my hospitality...I am near the airport in a convenient location.
So on to Atlanta March 13-18 now if I dont receive your 30 dollar deposits well that's just to far to go without them so please send your deposits so I can come on down. You know the drill send your deposit number with the requested date and time of session to confirm...ATLANTA GET READY TO BE SPANKED!

Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie - March 4 - 6
Atlanta - March 13 - 18
Philadelphia March 23 - March 28th


xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment