Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, March 12, 2012

You Asked For It ...YES DC Mistress Myrina is COMING!!!!

Hello slaves,

I have received many requests to come to DC and I did get close during my trip to Baltimore...but you asked for it and now I am coming to DC on a limited two day tour to see those who have requested my presence. Yes I know it's very last minute but I'm sure you won't want to miss the opportunity to see me ...

To those who have sent their deposits, thank you I look forward to abusing you. To secure a session please call/text me at 917-524-7544 for a consultation of our compatibility. I am very selective with whom I session and enjoy quality interactions most.

To slave j and slave r - We have had quite a bit of correspondence and I am really looking forward to our session.

I hope to hear from most of you today, there are limited session times available. The afternoons are almost filled so text me your request ASAP. I am looking forward to giving the discipline you all so desperately lack...

Find me on Twitter @MistressMyrina

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment