Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Where Will I Go Next? Charlotte? Providence? Chicagoland? Philly?

Hello slaves,

I know how you adore my updates and can't wait to here from me...I do try to fit it into my busy schedule...so I am trying to decide where I should go to abuse you all. I have received many requests from Charlotte (Yes slave r - the ad is up and got quite a few responses...are you ready for your discipline?)

Chicago, especially Providence and Philly. For Philly let's just say the city of brotherly love will be sisterly when I leave it. To slave b - as soon as I can find a wrestling room your ass is mine and you are going DOWN!(Gotta love an alpha sub).

So at the bottom of this blog are some polls. Okay so vote for your city and while you're at it do the other ones too...I am going to decide where I go next based on the results.

I am really looking forward to seeing my slaves in Hudson Valley today and tomorrow. I will be in Poughkeepsie until Monday morning - slave j - I have your collar and leash for our stroll through the mall - slave ja I am bringing feathers...I'm going to torture your feet ;)

This weekend I will be in Baltimore and Richmond. I will be in Baltimore on Friday for out-call only - slave k wear a snorkel set this time LOL  I will be in Richmond Saturday and Sunday - slave b - ZAP! Sissy Janey - I think RED panties this time ;)

I have been having a blast just visiting the deserving subs who truly are submissive and enjoy the BDSM world...I have over 3000 visits to my blog and no one wants to write an email to me?  a fantasy? a text? Cat got your tongue???




When you do call me please be patient it is best to text or email because my phone is always ringing and I am not always available... The fastest response would be text or email. Be patient I answer all of my own correspondence so it is me you deal with from the beginning.

Poughkeepsie, NY March 18 & 19
Baltimore, MD March 23
Richmond, VA March 24 & 25
Atlanta, GA April 10-18

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Myrina I can't wait till you cum to Alanta and torture me

    ReplyDelete