Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Richmond You Asked For It You're Gonna Get It!

Hello slaves,

So by popular demand I am returning to Richmond for 2 days only. I will arrive on Friday and take sessions until Sunday night (Check with me for my UP ALL NIGHT concessions). I am looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful little slaves who couldn't wait to see their Mistress... I will also be in Baltimore on Thursday so you may be able to see me if you missed me in DC.

I think I am going to maybe shoot some photos so if you are available and desire to be in an immortalized moment in time with your Mistress then let me know...

Comments:
slave d - I really do love your enthusiasm. I will be coming in a day early just for you...thanks for the hotel accommodations.
slave jt - Your Mistress returns -  Ora will be coming down soon...let's chat...
slave a - Come and serve your Mistress...
slave p - Now we explore what the other things in my toy box do ;)


Goddess Ora (featured below) will be joining me soon so do make sure you let me know when you are available to see her...


Baltimore, MD March 22
Richmond, VA March 23-25
Atlanta, GA April 10-18

Where will I go next? Vote at the bottom of the blog...so far PHILADELPHIA is winning! If you dont see your city there email me...

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina


2 comments:

  1. I want to be a lucky slave that gets humiliated by both Mistress Myrina and Goddess Ora at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice as always look forward to your arrival. You are gorgeous Mistress Myrina.

    ReplyDelete