Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Headed to Poughkeepsie NY! WHAT 13 Degrees????

Hello slaves,

I am headed to Poughkeepsie in the morning...I look at the weather...low of 13 degrees...FML. All I have with me is my Burberry Trench and some flats ugh... It was like 70 degrees here the other day...When is the summer coming??

Slave J get ready because your Mistress is hopping on a train and be ready to wear your collar and leash proudly as we shop in the mall and you listen to the click of my 6 inch stiletto boots hit the polished floor as you walk 3 steps behind me...

It is possible I will only be in Poughkeepsie for the 5th only. No one requested the 6th so I may not stay overnight. I am looking forward to all of my deserving subs and brought all my fun toys with me :)

If you missed me let me know and send an email, join my blog and let's keep in touch...

Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie - March 4 - 6
Atlanta - March 13 - 18
Philadelphia March 23 - March 28th
Boston March 29 - April 2* Tentative



xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment