Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mistress Myrina takes Virginia!!!

Hello slaves,

I am here in Richmond,VA getting ready for my first session of the day. I am looking forward to meeting all my new subs and slaves. Thank you slave jt for getting me settled and getting everything I asked for.

Its rainy but don't let the bad weather deter you from engaging your submissive side. I know you desire to serve me and are compelled to kneel and give over your control. Come and see me, my fetishes include:

 Nylon and Stocking Fetish
Foot and Body Worship
CBT / Ballbusting / Nipple Torture
Mummification
Full Toilet Training
Watersports
Obedience Training
Electrical Play and Torture
Corporal Punishment/Impact Play (Paddles, Whips, Canes, Floggers, Cats, Crops, etc)
Human Doormat/Rug
Puppy & Pony Play
Feminization/Sissification
Bondage (Rope, Restraints, suspension etc)
Food Play & Sploshing
D/s Psychotherapy
Objectification / Human Furniture
Shoe and Boot Worship
Blackmail, Interrogation, Imprisonment Roleplay
Edge Play/ Medical Edge Play
Over The Knee Spanking
Physical & Verbal Humiliation
Cigarette Torture, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish
Experimental Torture
Shaving / Wax
Extended Captivity /Extended Sessions
Leather fetish
Couples Submission
Slave Training & Punishment

If there is a fetish you enjoy and don't see it listed please comment here. I created this blog to interact with all my subs and slaves. Please follow my blog, I would love to hear from you...

Schedule Updates:
Richmond February 29 - March 4
Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie - March 4 - 6
Atlanta - March 13 - 18
Philadelphia March 23 - March 28th

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment