Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mistress Myrina Back In Hudson Valley!!!

Hello slaves,

I bet no doubt you have been fantasizing about having my skilled hands tying you down, or maybe being over my lap as my smooth stockings touch your skin....



I will be in Poughkeepsie tomorrow ONLY to see those few loyal slaves who adore their Mistress. I am looking forward to a few new ones as well. I don't choose to session with everyone who contacts me. We must have compatible interests and when we do it will be a true interaction.

I am looking forward to your future abuse...I just bought a few new toys and I will certainly be putting them to good use. I am presently training my new slave girl who may be available for your session with some notice...she is native to Hudson Valley and willing to do as her Mistress commands. To this you may benefit should you please me with your obedience.

To my little subs:

slave j - You have brought me to the valley yet again and your stamina will be tested :)
slave c - You will be tested tonight and Saturday. I will not hold back. I hope you are ready
slave a - Our first session together will be quite an experience given your fetish interests...
slave c - Yes I would love for your Mistress to accompany you. It might be nice to do double the damage...

I know you desire to be at my feet, completely helpless, and at my control...Come to me and serve.

Hudson Valley - March 29th ONLY!
Atlanta - April 10 - 18
Next - Chicago? Philly? Vote below...the poll will decide. So how badly do you want to serve????
xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment