Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The City So Nice They Named It Twice...

That's where I am heading...home...

I had a great time in Richmond. The weather was crappy but it was worth it to abuse you all and watch the pain cross your face. I won't be back for a while...but then again it may be sooner than I think... Next time I think I will explore Richmond a bit more and spend some social time with you slaves. Send me an email and tell me where you would like to take me...best email wins ...I will be back with friends...get ready Richmond...

I haven't posted in a while... so a few comments...

To my very special friend B - I was so disappointed that we did not get to connect on this trip. I hope to catch up with you to prove it.

***Tri - State/Jersey slaves***
slave m - I am glad you enjoyed your foot worship. I hope you will come to my summer foot party series...details to follow...
slave j - I look forward to smothering you soon...
slave e - I am delighted you enjoyed your first session. I will train you well

***Hudson Valley slaves***
slave j - Next time I will bring the feather ;) I always enjoy our time together...you will see me sooner than you think
slave s - I know you couldn't get away to see me but next time you're mine
slave c - I will summon you next weekend to be abused, to be my personal slave you must endure all that I have to give you. You will serve the other Mistress' as well and be treated like the dirt you are...
slave j - I enjoyed meeting you unfortunately, I am a true domme and not the "college dungeon" version you have become accustom to. To bad that you could not handle the abuse you requested...

***Richmond slaves***
slave d - I am glad I pushed you this time...new experiences are always enticing...
sissy janey - I always enjoy our time together... you know how I love to own your ass...
slave b - I see pain in your future my little patient...especially since I went so light on you this time...
slave p - I am looking forward to pushing you to experience more intense sensations ...

So it looks like after Atlanta I will be in Philly...the poll at the bottom of the blog will tell. Although I may be going to Chicago for all I know...How bad do you want me...vote below...

Atlanta slaves get ready to be spanked! I will be there from the 10-18 of April. Request your session NOW!
xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm I do love to have you using my sissy ass and mouth.

    janey

    ReplyDelete