Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Atllanta Trip - Postponed - No DEPOSITS

Hello slaves,
So to all my Atlanta slaves...some of you will be very disappointed because I have now had to postpone my trip. You all know I don't like to travel far from my home base in NYC without the 30 dollar deposit for your session with me. I was just in Virginia and my subs there seem to desire to see me so I will return...Atlanta you will have to prove it to me.

I will be using the 1763 studio while in Atlanta and would love to have a few slaves to host and maybe be cuckold while I am there. There are bedrooms and private studios so a few lucky subs may get the privilege of my presence overnight. One lucky foot slave will be tied to my bed to worship my feet all night. I was truly looking forward to this trip...

The new dates will be April 9-18. Deposits will be due by March 26th to make this trip happen. Hopefully that will be sufficient time for you all to get yourselves together to send in your deposits via green dot money pak. Those I have already received I will either reimburse you if you cant reschedule or you may pick from the new set of dates. Let me know which day and time via email.

Of all the email requests I receive to come to Atlanta I would've thought that this would have been happening....I a disappointed in you all but I know those who are true will make it up to me.
To my slave - I know you were very much looking forward to my arrival, and I know how devoted you have been to making sure that my stay in Atlanta is comfortable. I will see you April 9th. Continue with the preparations and the items on the list. I will be there soon to abuse you at my will and your training will commence.
If you truly desire to serve, and live in the Atlanta area I want to hear from you. Experienced and novice players as well as couples. Communication is the key to our kinky expression. Follow this blog for updates and you may email me anytime with your requests.

In the meantime for all of my foot slaves in Atlanta you could have been worshiping my feet! Send your deposits in so that you can! April 9-18 Do it NOW!



Washington DC - March 14 - 16
Upstate New York/Hudson Valley - March 29th - April 1st
Atlanta April 9th - April 18th
Philadelphia and Baltimore TBD

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

1 comment:

  1. Mistress... im here to do what i have been told..
    lookin at the pic of ur feet.. makes me salivate... ur toenails are wonderful.. i love this french pedicure... and ur long and perfectly shaped toes make every footslave (like me) gets insane... i wish i could worship ur feet mistress!!

    ReplyDelete