Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Webcam With Mistress Myrina

Hello slaves,

I know that some of you have missed seeing me during my visits to your area. I just got a great new gadget (Mistress LOVES electronics) the Samsung Galaxy Tab and now I can web cam from anywhere. I know that you want to see me and serve me, now you can surrender to me in your own time. I will require you to collect various items that we will use during our session. You must obey me in all things of course and I expect that to transend media outlets and my inability to see you in person at that moment.

To arrange a session simply contact me via email so we can arrange your tribute and time for our session. I will be accepting credit cards with discreet billing in the next week or so. This will work great for my international slaves who can't use green dot overseas. It will allow me to accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners (Who uses that anymore??) and AMEX.

I also can arrange for phone sessions because I know you want to submit to me and have me bring you to the realization of your darkest desires...I know exactly what you want...you need to email me now at myrinadouleur@yahoo.com. I prefer email or text. Let's chat very soon.
So my website is coming along...but until then I figured I would update my blog with a pic. Leave a comment and tell me what you think...is it website worthy? I will be posting more pics soon...



Mistress Myrina Douleur Holding Implements Of Pain


Mistress Myrina Enjoying a Cigar (Godfather Pose LOL Thanks for the box slave s)

Now where to next, the poll at the bottom of the blog says I'm going to Chicago next...I hope I do but the poll is not done yet to make sure you vote if you want to see me...I will be in Atlanta next week...starting April 14th. I have postponed this trip because of the lukewarm reception...well no not reception but willingness to secure a new sub session with a deposit. I suppose there are so many "faux" dommes there that subs are very wary. I have recently found renewed reason to continue and that is the dedication of a special slave who truly desires to serve. I will see you soon my little pet.


Chicago or Philly April 26th-28th
??? Vote for your city at the bottom of this blog!

Miami Dates TBD May 2012
Providence Dates TBD May 2012
Boston Dates TBD May 2012

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment