Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Unavailable May 29 - Jun 7...To Reschedule Email Me Now at myrina@mistressmyrina.com

Hello slaves,

Due to an emergency I must immediately attend to I will not be available from today until June 7th. I am fine and will remain in that condition. I will be unavailable via phone after today and will reschedule all appointments via email or text. you will be able to text Me and email Me. If you are texting do make it brief. We will reschedule and I will certainly see you upon My return. I will speak with some of you individually and others on Fetlife and CM etc. I will do this today only. After that I will only answer emails to reschedule sessions and text messages.

For My Hudson Valley, Poughkeepsie, Albany, and Hartford subs. I will be extending your session when I return by 30 minutes if you are already on My calendar. If you have sent a deposit simply call Me today or email/text tomorrow. No one is more upset than I that I can't get to this area. Some of you I have not seen since before My accident. I will return very soon and rest assured you will be rewarded. All good things come to slaves who wait...

I am fine just dealing with a personal emergency that requires My undivided attention. If all is resolved before the 7th of June I will update you here.

I communicate here. This is for real. I don't just tell you to join My blog for the hell of it this is where I tell you what you need to know. That is important to Me and therefore should be important to you.

xoxoxo
MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment