Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yes I Could Be Ignoring you But Im not...

Hello slaves,

Just so you know if you have been trying to reach Me the last few days that I have been really sick with a fever and the whole nine yards. I could be ignoring you especially if you haven't been particularly paying attention to your Mistress. I do not have time for those who aren't sure...call Me when you are. If you can not see the blatant difference between Me and all the faux Dommes out there then we probably should not be speaking at all.

So no I'm not ignoring you...I do expect you to be patient because if I don't feel up to abusing you I'm not going to. As a reminder to My lifestyle slaves...you need to ask yourself, what have you done for your Mistress lately...some of you are in good standing and have sent tributes, wish list items, and worked hard to please Me. It does not matter that you are out of NY where My home base is. you pathetic worms know that I travel extensively and that you will see Me soon enough. I expect more from you so if you don't serve Me I will give that opportunity to someone who truly desires to.

I will be in NY for a few more weeks...and then will be leaving for Chicago/Milwaukee around that 9th or 10th of June. I will be there for a few weeks to set up My dungeon. It is painted and I am setting up the sissy room for all of you little bitches I have everything from heels (Size Men's 13) to Handmade costumes...plenty of panties for all. For my newbies I will have a new Spanking Bench, St. Andrews Cross and Medical Exam Table for us to explore on. I have the only BDSM studio in Milwaukee. If you are chosen you will get to experience dominance by My hand and that of skilled Mistresses that I will bring as guests of the Studio. The MKE Fetish House will offer the opportunity for all fetishes to be explored in a safe professional environment. Get ready to submit...it will be sooner than you think...

So until then My Tri-State slaves I am here for a few weeks...if I feel up to it I will do sessions later today and tomorrow...however do not waste My time. For slave and subs in the Albany/Hudson Valley area I will be heading that way on the 31st leaving the 2nd...I expect to see most of you...I haven't visited in a while...we will have delicious pain and of course tease and denial...

xoxoxo
MMD


Until then I will get my hands on you in:


EAST
IN NYC TAKING SESSIONS DAILY IN MIDTOWN - To clarify all sessions are by appointment and require 4- 24 hours notice dependent upon session type. Late night and over night sessions available as well as Outcall in the Tri-State area

Poughkeepsie, NY - May 31st & June 1 - It has been long enough...I know you have been patient - Come to Me and submit... 
Albany, NY - June 2nd - One night only *By Appt ONLY
Hartford, CT June 3rd - One night only * By Appt ONLY

MIDWEST

Milwaukee, WI June June 11 - Mistress is setting up travel plans soon. As My slave is moving I am in need of a few good slaves. Who wants to tribute for My flight? Maybe entice Me to come sooner :)

*** Looking for lifestyle slaves in Milwaukee who are single and have a vehicle. If you are not single you will need to have good availability. you will need to have open schedule outside of your work and be devoted to serving My dungeon and the visiting Mistresses. If interested email Me ASAP with the following:

  1. Name/Age
  2. Town/Make and model of car
  3. Skills - Any...what do you do and how can you be of use to your Mistress...
  4. In great detail tell Me why you want to serve, How you plan to do so, and your fetishes/hardlimits
Think you can handle that? Show Me you are not completely inept....

Chicago, IL - June 11 TBC - I will be available for incall or outcall in Chitown or Chicagoland as you call it...Dont worry I will be posting My June dates soon...I expect to see many of you who missed Me last time...

SOUTH

Miami, FL  - July 20th TBC
Atlanta, GA  August TBD
Charlotte, NC  August  TBD
Richmond, VA August TBD



No comments:

Post a Comment