Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Let's Party Tonight...New York Subs SUBMIT!

Hello slaves,

So tonight I will be a few fetish parties. If you want to come out and meet Me then tonight would be good for that. Perhaps we have been chatting for a while and you are finally ready to take that step toward Me. Come  and bring a token of your submission. I will be in the company of some of the MKE Fetish House Dommes who enjoy abusing their minions here at home as well as in the new studio in Milwaukee, WI.

If you want to meet Me and the ladies you will need to text Me your name and your ETA in Midtown Manhattan. I will direct you from there. Cover for the party is $25 your token of submission to Me can be a gift card or small gift. If you are a newbie be brave for your Mistress as this is a true play party and there will be lots of fun fetish going on. Don't worry I will protect you. Slave r I hope to see you tonight and as well as our first meeting slave s...don't hide now ;)

I do so love a good party and sometime I play and other times I enjoy the energy. Come and entice Me to engage you. Let's me introduce you to the ladies of the MKE Fetish House who are natives of the Tri-State Area. Naughty slaves you have been missing out...

I wanted to take a moment to praise slave d for his wonderful work in My new studio in Milwaukee, WI. Keep up the great work and I will put you on the new med table soon enough. The Milwaukee Fetish House will be quite an incredible endeavor once complete and there will finally be a place of true BDSM  expression for all fetishes and all kinksters in the MKE area.

That is all. If you need to send your tribute you need to do it. No excuses. I am always worth it and My time with you is special. and of the utmost value. I will be traveling to see you subs next month so you had better get on My good side before I arrive. Some of you I am not too pleased with and I know you will be forthcoming with your token of appreciation and honor tributes to remain in My presence. I look forward to your offering.

xoxoxo
MMD



No comments:

Post a Comment