Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Don't Be Shy...Come Over Here...

Hello My little subs and minions,

I am back in NY for a while...(at least the remainder of the month) so all My NY slaves should be ecstatic and texting Me NOW for their overdue sessions. I know there are so many ads where I advertise that its difficult to find Me, but once you have I am sure you will never want to let go.

I know that thing you like to do that you can't seem to share with anyone. Or that you really wear pink panties. I know how you love to be tied tight and secure... This is not a time for hesitation. Indulge in your fetish and embark upon a unique journey with Me as your guide. I have probably seen or done repeatedly all that you desire.

A real Domme who desires to professionally practice her craft will incessantly increase her skill set and challenge Herself. Real domination is comprised of a true mental and physical interaction in which the Dominant is in full control and provides the environment to express your fetishes. I am a REAL Domme offering you the opportunity to experience REAL domination.

I would take Me up on that if I were you...but I don't play with everyone so be sure when you contact Me that you entice Me. you may get lucky enough to be at My feet. I do what I desire to. This is My life and BDSM is My lifestyle. Make no mistake that you will be under foot of a Woman who is well versed and in complete control. If you think you may be worthy I invite you to submit an email and tell Me more about yourself. There should be some form of connection for this to transpire. It starts with you taking the first step toward Me. I will do the rest.




For your viewing pleasure!!


Until then I will get my hands on you in:


EAST
IN NYC TAKING SESSIONS DAILY IN MIDTOWN - To clarify all sessions are by appointment and require 4-24 hours notice dependent upon session type. Late night and over night sessions available...

Poughkeepsie, NY - May 31st & June 1 - It has been long enough...I know you have been patient - Come to Me and submit... 
Albany, NY - June 2nd - One night only
Hartford, CT June 3rd - One night only


MIDWEST

Milwaukee, WI JUNE TBD - To set up the dungeon space as well as plan the grand opening party benefit for the NCSF. So far Uberlube www.uberlube.com  will be sponsoring our event and I hope to hear more soon.
Stay tuned...

*** Looking for lifestyle slaves in Milwaukee who are single and have a vehicle. you will need to have open schedule outside of your work and be devoted to serving My dungeon and the visiting Mistresses. If interested email Me ASAP with the following:


  1. Name/Age
  2. Town/Make and model of car
  3. Skills - Any...what do you do and how can you be of use to your Mistress...
  4. In great detail tell Me why you want to serve, How you plan to do so, and your fetishes/hardlimits
Think you can handle that? Show Me you are not completely inept....

SOUTH

Miami, FL  - July TBD
Atlanta, GA  July TBD
Charlotte, NC  July TBD
Richmond, VA July TBD




1 comment:

  1. For You Goddess... from slvslut

    http://www.ainsley-t.com/coll_article.php?lang=en&artID=2#.UYw_97XqmSo

    ReplyDelete