Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

NYC ..Get Ready To Kneel At My Feet!


Hello slaves,

So it is Saturday and I will be going to yet another fetish event. If you desire to see Me tonight you will need to email Me at myrina@mistressmyrina.com. I hope to see at the event. After you email Me. I will let you know where I will be. you may bring a token of your submission, small gift, or gift card. Show Me that you put some thought into meeting Me, stand out from the rest and gain My attention.

Now some of you may have been trying to call Me and did not get through. It is best to text or email for a faster response. My phone is always ringing and you may be calling while I am already on the phone. Do not be disheartened simply leave a message and I will call you back if you can not text. Usually I will respond to missed calls with a text. If you can not receive a text then you need to leave a message and tell Me so. I answer all of My phone calls so be patient and either call back or text/email for a faster response.

I really must finish My website soon so I don't sounds like a broken record. I take sessions by appointment whatever time that we agree upon. I have evening, night, and overnight hours available for extended sessions. I typically do not do half hour sessions because this is not enough time for Me to enjoy Myself. I know you think this may be about your fetishes but it is not. It is about My desires and what I want to do to you to express My dominance and in turn your submission. There are many choices in NYC and the reason you choose to session with Me is because you want a real experience. Domination is all I do in My personal life and professionally. I have other business endeavors that keep Me busy but BDSM is My life. Come to Me and submit. Let us begin your journey on the path to your submission.

So I am off to get My long nails and feet pampered. I certainly hope you will reach out and email, ask questions and be real. DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. It is valuable and should be spent with deserving subs...Speaking of which...slave s I do hope you can make it to the party tonight and were able to get off from work. If not I fully expect to see you when I come to Poughkeepsie. slave r - I haven't seen you in a while and fully expect to see you tonight.

SUBMIT TO ME...let go...trust that I will catch you and we will enjoy the ride...

xoxoxo
MMD


Until then I will get my hands on you in:


EAST
IN NYC TAKING SESSIONS DAILY IN MIDTOWN - To clarify all sessions are by appointment and require 2-24 hours notice dependent upon session type. Late night and over night sessions available as well as Outcall in the Tri-State area

Poughkeepsie, NY - May 31st & June 1 - It has been long enough...I know you have been patient - Come to Me and submit... 
Albany, NY - June 2nd - One night only
Hartford, CT June 3rd - One night only

MIDWEST

Milwaukee, WI June TBD - Mistress is setting up travel plans soon. As My slave is moving I am in need of a few good slaves. Who wants to tribute for My flight? Maybe entice Me to come sooner :)

*** Looking for lifestyle slaves in Milwaukee who are single and have a vehicle. If you are not single you will need to have good availability. you will need to have open schedule outside of your work and be devoted to serving My dungeon and the visiting Mistresses. If interested email Me ASAP with the following:

  1. Name/Age
  2. Town/Make and model of car
  3. Skills - Any...what do you do and how can you be of use to your Mistress...
  4. In great detail tell Me why you want to serve, How you plan to do so, and your fetishes/hardlimits
Think you can handle that? Show Me you are not completely inept....

Chicago, IL - June TBD - I will be available for incall or outcall in Chitown or Chicagoland as you call it...Dont worry I will be posting My June dates soon...I expect to see many of you who missed Me last time...

SOUTH

Miami, FL  - July TBD
Atlanta, GA  July TBD
Charlotte, NC  July TBD
Richmond, VA July TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment