Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, June 3, 2013

All Is Well In Myrina's World...

Hello slaves,

Thank you all for the messages and emails of concern...I am well. I had a family emergency and as some of you know I have a very strong bond with My family. They will always come first. I have resolved the issues that arose and travelled through several states in the process. I am presently in Milwaukee until the 6th, then I will return to New York.

My slaves in Poughkeepsie and Albany may reschedule as I abruptly left with sessions and deposits booked. For some of you it is your first time with Me and I want you to know that I am sure thing. I plan to give you 30+ additional minutes to use and abuse you as I see fit. I will be posting My new dates and contacting most of you via text. Your Mistress is coming...

Now My Milwaukee slaves...to answer your questions...YES I do have a NEW studio in Milwaukee. YES I will be hosting parties as well as NY Mistresses in the coming months. YES I am taking sessions while I am here until the 6th. Come to Me and submit.  I am still looking for slaves to serve My studio but know that this is a privilege and not something you will be chosen for without proving your worth.

Lastly, know that I and I alone answer all of My correspondence. If you call and don't get through I am probably in session. I WILL NOT take calls or make texts in session. When I spend time with you...you would not want Me to break the scene to answer a call etc. So just stop with the pissy behavior and pretend to act your age and not your shoe size. Sometime I don't feel like talking or I am resting. Deal with it...those who truly desire to reach Me always do. They will call and then text or email and we move forward. Most of you are time wasters and I would rather give My time to those who desire it strongly as those are the slaves and subs who are most dedicated. As a Superior Mistress I deserve your devotion and will cultivate and guide you in your submission.

xoxoxo
MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment