Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Im flying SOUTH! Get ready!

Hello slaves,

Well I must say I had to recover from the party...it was awesome and I cant wait to do it again. I ended up having a party within a party so that was quite fun. I know a few of you could not get to me ...I was cropping balls while you called. I did try to pick up the phone... don't believe me? See proof below...


I get an A+ for effort! Didn't miss either :) A very special shout to slave s who was such a good boy and got abused in front of everyone. I had so much fun that I needed a whole day to recuperate. Next party will be next month so get ready bitches!!!

So I will be in Hartford, CT tomorrow from 5 - until so catch me while you can and then I am GONE! Off to Richmond my little slaves on the 5th & 6th. Then I hope to visit Charlotte to see the slaves who have been patiently waiting my arrival  on the 8th and 9th. Finally to travel to HOTlanta from the 10th -16th...  I hope to attend DOMCON which will have some great parties on Friday and Saturday. If your'e in that area and would like to attend with me let me know ASAP.

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

NORTH EAST

Hartford, CT OCT 3rd EVENING ONLY***

SOUTH
Richmond, VA - ***Pending Confirmed Sessions*** October 5th & 6th
Charlotte, NC - October 8th & 9th ***
Atlanta, GA - DOMCON - October - 10th - 16th

MIDWEST
Milwaukee, WI - October 25 - November 9 
Chicago, IL - Available October 25 - November 9 by appointment only! Incall Available Downtown

WEST COAST 
Los Angeles, CA - November 27-December 4 ***
San Francisco, CA - December 5-11***

***PENDING Confirmed Sessions



No comments:

Post a Comment