Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Mistress Myrina Douleur's Sissy Soiree

Hello slaves,

So due to the overwhelming feedback I have received from you all I am adding a weekday party as well as the Friday party. The weekday party will take place soon...I will try to keep this up each month...we will see it is up to you if you desire a true interaction. Those that do attend will experience an intense play scene with Me and the other Dommes in attendance. I want it to be a time where I can really dress you up and slowly abuse you. All limits are respected. There will be something for everyone and fun for all.

Those of you who have been chosen, you should have received an email.I have 2 spots open due to cancellation so if you are available and able to get to Midtown, Manhattan tonight you are more than welcome attend. Simply send an email to myrinadouleur@yahoo.com and I will instruct you...

I am headed to the party now...one of you will be cleaning my boots soon. If you have any questions email or text me. My phone rings incessantly and I want to make certain of a prompt response.

Hope to see you tonight...

xoxoxo
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment