Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, October 8, 2012

Charlotte get ready...

Hello slaves,

So I figured I would write to you as I travel to Charlotte...I was in beautiful downtown Richmond at a the Omni Hotel for the weekend. I was sitting here thinking that this will be my last trip to Richmond just due to the lack of quality slaves. Most are scared which is fine but don't have the decency to cancel or say that they cant make it. Even better to cancel the day before after I already arrive. This is primarily why new submissives must send a deposit. I won't be back unless one of you bitches arrange it. Of course with the exception of my new favorite slave girl...I would come back to play with you any day and give you even more orgasms (*wicked grin) Also slave c who took a really long hard session of electro torture, CBT and corporal punishment...

It is a shame really but I have been getting a great reception from the kinksters, slaves, sissies and submissives in NC for a long time now and I am excited that I will finally get to visit. I will be replacing Richmond on my southern tour for Charlotte. This way I can train you during my frequent visits...I will be in downtown Charlotte  tonight and Tuesday for sessions so call or text now to hold your place on my calendar. It will be my first time to Charlotte so I hope you will all show me a nice time. I do enjoy social time with my slaves so dinner or drinks are welcome. I would like to get to know you...

Once in Charlotte I will run a special for tonight so take advantage of my hospitality and come to submit. I know that you will not have an experience like the one I will give you. Kneel and be inspected...

xoxoxoxo
MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment