Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Atlanta - My Last Bit Of Summer

Hello slaves,

So I finally made it to Atlanta as you knew I would. I have been here for a few days. Now I know you are overwhelmed with all the Dommes in town for DOMCON, but know that I will return on my Southern tour to continue your training...so choose wisely.

This is my last bit of summer because I know when I return to New York on Tuesday morning I will veritably curse myself for leaving my trench coat in the hall closet. I do love the fall however and enjoy the crispness in the air. Especially outdoor sessions *evil grin*. I also enjoy changing my look for the fall and I am looking forward to my upcoming photo shoots.

I will be in Atlanta until the 16th and then will return to the Big Apple to take a bite out of you *wink* I hope you will be ready for me.


xoxoxo
MM

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

Atlanta, GA  - October - 10th - 16th

MIDWEST
Milwaukee, WI - October 25 - November 9 
Chicago, IL - Available October 25 - November 9 by appointment only! Incall Available Downtown

WEST COAST 
Los Angeles, CA - November 27-December 4 ***
San Francisco, CA - December 5-11***

***PENDING Confirmed Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment