Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, October 19, 2012

New York City and New Jersey...your Mistress Has Returned!

Hello slaves,

I am back from my Southern Tour. I had a lot of fun abusing you all and my personal slaves were wonderful. Driving down and making sure I was comfortable as they should of course. So good job slave d in Richmond, VA, slave j in Columbia, SC and slave t in Atlanta.

It was a great trip except for a few pathetic spineless individuals who could not muster up the strength to live a full life. I'm glad. I don't want to see you if you can't stay in the moment. A few mentions:

slave r - I had so much fun wrestling you. Next time Spandex or latex bodysuit *evil grin*
slave p - Our extended session was really awesome...how did you like the trip to subspace? Is it still attached LOL?
slave d - My little sissy girl - It was great to dress you up and have you twirl. So pretty, you are certainly on your way to being the beautiful girl at the ball!

I will be in NY/Tri State Area until the 29th. While I was in the south you bitches kept calling me from the north. I am back so get your pathetic ass to my dungeon for the abuse you begged for. Corporal to the front of the line...I've been feeling aggressive lately...

Headed to the Midwest to visit Chicago and Milwaukee from the 29th until about the 11th. I expect you all to secure your session as my calendar is already half full...I can't wait to have you on your knees...(bound, gagged, mouth wide open...but I digress). I want to make sure that during my trip I see a true ashtray and a full toilet. I would love another pain slut for corporeal and more sluts to spank. I must thank slave d who arranged my accommodations and flight so I can come to Cheeseland. I am looking forward to checking out more of the Milwaukee scene...yes I finally found it...you are SO going to get it...only a special few will accompany me to a wonderful fetish environment (with suspension *smiles wickedly*).

I plan to be in Edison & Trenton for all my NJ slaves who have been texting me. I will having a photo shoot as well and would love a slave or two to abuse and pose. (A chair would be nice about 4?) Yes I am still coming to Poughkeepsie on the 26th so prepare yourself. I decided that one of you will get my new enema special :) Who will it be?

There is another Sissy Party in the works so stay tuned. When I return I will resume my party series with a new theme and activities...cant wait! I will also be hosting an alpha slave tournament. (Details to follow on my blog - Its going to be hardcore and not for the faint of heart) We will see who truly deserves the title.

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

MIDWEST
Milwaukee, WI - October 30 - November 11
Chicago, IL - Available October 31 - November 9 by appointment only! Incall Available Downtown

WEST COAST
Los Angeles, CA - November 27-December 4 ***
San Francisco, CA - December 5-11***

***PENDING Confirmed Sessions

 

No comments:

Post a Comment