Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy You Bitch - Guess I'll Spank You Later

Hello slaves,

The only thing stopping me from getting to you is that bitch Sandy that just blew through. My power is out but I am fine. I will keep this brief. The airport is under water so I wont be able to fly out until Thursday or Friday. I will extend my trip so I get to see you all.

A few mentions as I can not text you all with limited power:

slave d - thank you for your gift of airfare...I hope to use it soon. We will chat as soon as I can fully charge. I hope to be in Milwaukee on Sat
slave dj - Im ok can't wait to get to Chicago to stomp on you...
slave ji- I am fine downstate...hope to visit Watertown mid Nov...if you behave I may allow you to session with me
slave sk - I am glad your family in LI is ok...yes it was a rough one...I am fine but my neighbor lost their roof! Thanks for checking in
slave g - I am ok...yes I do actually you can send your tribute to me and know that you will be properly abuses when I get back to Charlotte
slave sh - Im glad I got to talk to you...Schnectedy should be closer to Watertown...look for me mid Nov
slave j - you are a pathetic piece of shit...all you can think to text me is need you??? No you dont because I dont want to see you. Since there is sooo much to choose from in Richmond VA find another Domme who wants to train a little bitch loser like you. Good Luck!
slave jo - I wont be on niteflirt until tomorrow....looking forward to chatting with you...try me after 8 PM
slave k - I am ok...Totally bummed that I wont see you tomorrow so keep my Verve Cliquot on ice till I get to the Chi. Yes you left AC right on time...its not there anymore
slave m - I did say Wed but Sandy had other plans...will totally touch base when I land at MKE
Baby j - Mommy Myrina will be there soon to change your pampers...be a good boy til I get to Milwaukee :)
slave r - you dont even deserve a mention pathetic dickless dog...but I will say this. IF I grant you a session...It will be THREE HOURS OF CORPORAL
Slave a - Do bring another very fine cigar for your Mistress...see you soon!
slave t - you are always the first to check in...good boy...many slaves could learn from your devotion...

That is all for now...if I dont answer I will later...All of your efforts to cheer me up are lovely. Special mention to slave p for the amazon gc...going to get something leather for you too worship.

I will keep you posted...just know you bitches are not off the hook...I'll get my hands on you soon.

Guess I'll spank you later...

xoxoxo
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment