Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Upstate To Abuse You ...

Hello slaves,

Today I am in Poughkeepsie, NY for some fun abuse and domination of my loyal minions. I am so excited about some of the new toys I have added to my arsenal. I  met two new submissives today and abused them well...slave l - I truly enjoyed the rope bondage and heavy cbt ( I really like that you can take a good slap) slave p - I think your balls were purple when you left LOL (I LOVE my new crop)

It was great to see slave john on Sunday who I walked through the mall in Poughkeepsie on a shock collar while he held all of the shoe selections I shopped for in Macys...it was lots of fun...especially to zap him for no reason at all...

I am looking forward to seeing my favorite little tickle torture slave, and do some OTK. Some of you missed me last time so I hope to get to see you as I won't be up this way for a while...

I will be in New Jersey tomorrow ...I am going to punish you oh so soon....

xoxoxo
MM

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you won;t be able to make it this weekend. I hope all is well in your life.

    janey

    ReplyDelete