Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New York City ...Such A Beautiful Disease

Hello slaves,

Well it doesnt seem as though I will be able to make it to Chicago this week :( I will be in my native New York City for the next couple weeks or so. I will reschedule soon...you will all be abused in due time...in the interim if there are any slaves who wish to host me when I visit and spend additional time I am open to your slave application.

So I went to Paddles the other night. It was spanking night which I love and thankfully the night wasn't a total waste. It was relatively quiet save for a few playful souls...Then a new scene started near to where I was standing. This guy could take a spanking and was singing while the dommes were beating him. (slave j - You're awesome) I took a turn with some really good momentum...I suddenly wanted something heavier to which he said "Oh no you're good". I pounded his ass with a long leather paddle that was 6 inches across. The rhythmic blows I gave his ass left him bruised and bleeding...Good Times!

I am headed to South Jersey on Friday I have been neglecting my NJ subs who want so badly to be abused. I have truly been putting it off since I went to Richmond, but now I am ready and will be there on Friday hosting in Edison, NJ. Come to me my little sluts...

I will be in Poughkeepsie next week and I hope you are ready...I am looking forward to a very intense extended abandonment session...I just love cuffs...stripped and shackled to the steering wheel...its going to be great. I am also looking forward to a tickle torture session with one of my favorite sweet little subs. Of course my trip would not be complete without seeing my little gym rat who I enjoy abusing and my for my naughty little boy I am bringing the paddles...Don't be shy take advantage of my ability to see you...Newburgh and Rockland now is your chance...I may not be up this way for a while... and now...

Caged Corner Vol 2:

I decided to occasionally feature a few of my slaves, some of the absolutely awesome sessions and uninhibited fun we have... so here is my dedication to footslave p you make your Mistress proud.

Some slaves can truly appreciate a size 11 well pedicured foot and foot slave p certainly expresses his devotion each time we meet. As all slaves should be under my feet, (where you belong on the cool floor awaiting my next instruction) lets just say this slave knows how to worship.



So stay tuned for my travel plans my little slaves your Mistress will find time for you all....
Until then I'm hoping to get my hands on you in:


Philly May 22nd - 26th * Updated*
Atlanta Dates May 30- June 3rd
Providence/Boston June 13th -17th
Chicago TBD
Charlotte TBD

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment