Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Richmond Trip Postponed - I'm in a New York State Of Mind

Hello slaves,

So I decided to postpone my Virginia trip. When I travel long distances I have to know that I won't be bored and will have someone to abuse. This was just not a good week for my little submissives so I will repost my new dates soon.

I am truly in a New York State of mind and I wish to see my NY slaves. I receive quite a bit of phone calls most of which have no intention of ever meeting. I am REAL and I DO NOT WANT MY TIME WASTED. So if you really don't want to meet (because you're a scared little bitch), but would prefer to chat click the purple phone to the right or the text. Otherwise call with your fetish interests, and the date and time you are available.

I now have a NEW INCALL location in Midtown and I hope to see all those who could not previously session. Come to me and submit. I am looking to see some of my faithful slaves but also those who wish to explore this lifestyle. As for becoming my personal slave as so many of you ask, it all starts with a session. Honor me and please me perhaps I will consider your servitude. Quite frankly most of you are not up to the task, I still hope one or two of you will prove me wrong.

I will be hosting in NYC in Midtown until I leave for Atlanta. I am looking forward to truly abusing you...anyone up for some corporeal?


xoxoxo
MM 

No comments:

Post a Comment