Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm in Edison BITCHES!

Hello slaves,

I am in Edison, New Jersey to see all you little sluts...you beg for me to come to New Jersey so here I am! Come to me and serve me...I brought all of my toys to abuse you with. I will be in Edison until tomorrow with Goddess Ora.

We are booked early evening so far and looking forward to seeing slave j for his double toilet feeding and my sweet little jamie for dress up. Slave t we are looking forward to your corporeal session tonight and you are dealing with two very aggressive dommes who love impact play so I hope you are ready.

Come and play with us tonight! I am in such a playful mood we will be up all night but will be gone tomorrow back to Manhattan.
 


Goddess Ora Ready To Abuse you!

Mistress Myrina Says Bend Over

Suck It Slave!




Florentine Flogging Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Anboody wishing to serve these to ebony queens must lose all dignity in doing so and realise your true black at the heel of such wonderful addictive mistress.

    Slave Mark

    ReplyDelete