Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank You For All The Birthday Wishes And Lovely Gifts

Hello slaves,

I wanted to thank all those who sent me birthday wishes and beautiful gifts. Too many to mention but I did respond individually...It was great to hear from all of you and it really brightened my day.

On my birthday I found out that my grandfather passed away so it was bittersweet. If you haven't been able to reach me its because I haven't been answering my line. Its a very arduous and tedious process to arrange a funeral and I have been immersed in those plans. Most likely until next Wed I won't have open availability.

I am still taking sessions in NY as I do this because I love to not because I need to. It's therapeutic for me to beat you, torture your balls, slap you...this is why I do what I do. Its an outlet to experess my creativity and explore my dominance. I will answer my niteflirt line for phone sessions as well as take web cam requests when time permits. Until next week I will be available mostly nights. It is better to text me or email me during this time.

In lieu of this new development I wont be in Chicago tomorrow. I do still want to go and if I can get the details out of the way I would still like to make the trip, but that may not transpire. I was truly anticipating this trip given all of the wonderful submissives who contacted me. Especially, those special few who recognize that I am authentic and sent in their deposits for multiple hour sessions (slave r - your prompt responses, quick deposits and phone sessions are truly wonderful - I wish all my slaves could be like you) I will return your deposits (slave w - thank you I will keep your deposit as requested and buy a new toy with you in mind) or you can use it as a credit toward my next trip. If I am able to make it to Chicago then I will certainly see you then. Stay tuned for updates here on my blog.


A special thanks to my personal slave roxy who made my "birthday do-over" a wonderful experience with a lovely dinner, show and intense play afterward. Also a special thanks to slave t - I enjoyed dinner immensley and look forward to our outdoor bullwhip session - this could be the next new spectator sport ;)

So stay tuned and lets see how this all pans out...but don't worry I will abuse you soon...

Until then I'm hoping to get my hands on you in:

Chicago May 10th-13th (tentative)
Philly May 22nd - 26th * Updated*
Atlanta Dates May 30- June 3rd
Providence/Boston June 13th -17th

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina



No comments:

Post a Comment