Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Its My Birthday Slaves! Show Your Love and Devotion To Your Mistress!

Hello slaves,
So it is my birthday tomorrow (May 2nd) and I will be 26 again (LOL)! I expect an outpouring of your love and devotion. I have updated my wish list so you can get to it and send me things I desire. (I recently lost my beloved tablet so replacing that will be high on my list) I know that you desire to make your Mistress happy don't you? Of course you do! I hope to see your comments via my blog or email and text...

No time to fiddle with my wish list, well send a tribute then or call me on my niteflirt hot line and have a phone session to wish me a Happy Birthday! (Its the button with the phone on it to the right) I enjoy hearing from you and that is the reason I created this blog.

My website creation is in full swing and I will be taking another photo shoot soon. You might like to get me something to wear in that photo shoot (Mistress loves leather) you can simply hit donate and tribute to Me (Its on the right of the text in case you needed clarification). I am also getting a studio ready for clips and I would love to have you on film with me...(don't worry we can put you in a mask) it could be awesome...
So to answer a few questions here...I think its time for a new segment where I can showcase all of the questions I get from my adoring submissives accross the country.
Mistress Myrina's Minion Mandament  - (I like it...its hard to find interesting words with a M ya know - I do try to make it entertaining for you)

From slave v in Chicago

Do you do toilet training? If so how do you do this? Will I get sick? Mistress what is your tribute for this?  - slave v

Well slave v from Chicago - Firstly know that I will be in Chicago May 8-12 to demonstrate this in person should you be brave enough to endure. Secondly toilet training can be done in a multitude of ways.

I can train you to start with golden showers and test your abilities there. We would move on to brown showers and perhaps roman. I can use a toilet box or simply hover over you and humiliate you as I do so of course. I can use my waste or force feed you yours. I am your Mistress so you won't be putting your mouth on my pussy or licking my asshole so don't get any ideas of having such a privilege.  I don't personally know of any toilets (and I see quite a few) that have gotten ill from toilet training...many simply expel it one way (mouth) or another (an actual toilet) most don't keep it down very long...we will see what you can do when I get my hands on you...

Full toilet training takes time and its not for everyone, so if you relate to thjs fetish and want to explore it you would need to make an advance appointment as it takes time to prepare. My tribute for this type of session is 250.00 for the hour. I also enjoy social time as well as provide aftercare (additional time to interact after an intense session) I will email/text you my menu for the day so you can have an interactive experience. I can also send you pics (tribute required) when you can't see me to be my toilet, you can at least see what went in it...

Hope that answers your questions...any more questions email me at myrinadouluer@yahoo.com and ask...its that simple...

Until then I'm hoping to get my hands on you in:

Chicago May 8th-12th (winning city)
Philly May 22nd - 26th * Updated*
Atlanta Dates May 30- June 3rd
Providence/Boston June 13th -17th

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.....

    ReplyDelete