Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chicago Here I Come! I Know You've Been Very Naughty...

Hello slaves,

So I looked at the blog today and saw that my poll is doing pretty well. I am glad that you are all participating as this was the purpose of this blog. I want to have a more interactive experience with you and look forward to reading your comments and answering your questions...When you call and/or email me know that I am personally answering you and at times am inundated with calls/emails so be patient and wait for your Mistress to get to you (usually within 24 hours again email is most likely the best option). Now, when I do respond, DO NOT WASTE MY TIME as it is valuable. I expect you to be ready to chat briefly about your fetish interests and schedule a phone/web/real-time session with me. If you would like your Mistress to have a longer conversation then we can arrange a time for a phone session. You can either call my night flirt line (the purple phone on the right) or directly tribute (hit that donate button and tribute to your Superior Mistress).

Chicago I really hope you are ready. I am looking forward to my trip to Chicagoland or Chi-town whichever one you call it. Get ready to be spanked! I will be in Chicago from May 8th - 12th, secure your sessions NOW!

To my adoring :
slave j - I am going to lead you by your leash... ready for your training?
slave ko - Know that you will be tested if that is what you desire. This I do NOT take lightly.
slave w - Leave Florida and get here...talk is cheap...
slave sk - I am really looking forward to testing your endurance and molding your service to me...btw I have a task for you...this may be as close as I get to St Louie - yes we can make you look like the slave in my last post...
slave m - Let's hope for your sake I don't have my bullwhip by then ...I really don't think you can handle it...
slave sc - I am finally coming to Chicago...Have not changed my mind...secure your session...you will be my little patient...
slave kh - I know this is all new to you so I will be sure to train you properly to take all that I am capable of giving ;)
slave dj - Yes finally I know...make the drive from IN and be abused...

I have been chatting with you all quite a bit and I am very much looking forward to spending some social time with you as well ...if your schedule permits let me know when you secure your session. I hope to see some of my mid west slaves as well. I will be doing incall in a downtown chicago location and outcall as well. You must contact me soon as slots are already filling up.

Philadelphia came in second followed by Charlotte and Providence. So Philly will be up next and of course Atlanta whose slaves have been patiently awaiting my arrival now for a couple of months. (I think they have learned that I am authentic by now...) Follow this blog for updates...

You may have noticed I updated my blog with some interactive ways to be closer to me and hear my voice...I am presently working on the unveiling of my website with the exclusive members only section featuring clips and pictures that only you will see. I will post special requests and showcase some of my slaves on the new site. It is a labor of love for me and I want to make it just perfect for you to come and play in...

In the interim, I have posted my garments may soiled panties that you have been asking for...(Did you know that I am a natural sadist and can orgasm from beating you? #MyrinaFact) all garments are worn for 24 hours before I send them to you. There are also pictures/requests available as well as my Amazon Wish List coming in the next few days...(Patience my sweet slave r you will have plenty of time to give me all I desire...)

Until then I'm hoping to get my hands on you in:

Chicago May 8th-12th (so far Chicago is winning)
Philly May 17th-20th
Atlanta Dates May 30- June 3rd
Providence/Boston June 13th -17th
xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

1 comment:

  1. I understand your birthday is coming up Mistress. When is it? I would like to get you something, I bet the other slaves would like to get you something too...

    ReplyDelete