Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Road Trip Postponed For Car Repairs - Dont worry I will abuse you soon!

Hello slaves,

Unfortunately, my road trip had been postponed for at least a week due to car repairs. So I will be visiting your cities in the upcoming week after that for a shorter period of time. I will post my dates here on the blog as soon as I know when I will be traveling. Send an email or text with your city and fetish interests as I will be traveling based upon confirmed appointments only.

I will be in the NY/NJ/PA/CT area so request your time now before my upcoming tour. I will have the new space soon thus preparing for that now. Convenient space in Midtown, will visit Edison, Trenton, and Philly. To my CT slave - I am waiting for you to submit slave micheal...you will be broken...

Nonetheless...text me let us interact. I have a few new toys to restrain you with...ordered some more rope...who is going to be my whipping boy...I need a true pain slut...a masochist who enjoys pain as much as I enjoy giving it. Write to me leave your comments here on this blog. Join my minions for updates. (On the right side of the text) Many things happening and being implemented to engage you further on your submissive discovery. I expect that you will not waste my time and be serious about meeting. This can go as far as you desire it to the choice is yours however the power...that is mine...

xoxoxo
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment