Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bondage, Toilet Training, Spanking, CBT, T & D, Corporal Punishment, Foot Worship, ...Milwaukee Gets Violated....Chicago too


Hello slaves,

That was just my first few days here...I wonder what other abuses await you slaves while I am here...

I am pool side sipping martinis in the sun in between abusing you pathetic little pigs. I will be here for a while splitting my time between Milwaukee and Chicago. I am hoping to shoot a vid or two but it seems to be challenging to find a photographer to assist with this project. I would like to maybe find a pain slut who I can beat to a pulp, or a nice toilet to open wide, or perhaps a rope slut I can hog tie...we will see

I will be in the Midwest for a while so take advantage of my presence and this opportunity to serve me. You deserve to be on your knees at my feet. My schedule is filling fast so make sure to contact me so I can put you on my calendar. On Tuesday I will be in Chicago. I am looking forward to seeing slave dj ( I love the shoes...maybe I will wear them when I trample you lol), slave jim (I will enjoy being your first domme) and slave tim ( I just bought some new weights to hang from your pathetic cock) Chicago sessions are by appointment only as I am staying in Milwaukee and need to be driven there...

I want to give a shout to the fabulous team at the Tool Shed the only fetish and erotica shop in Milwaukee and Lord Katana for showing me his lovely handmade floggers and whips! (Makes a wonderful gift for your Mistress and you can find them on katanaworks.com) I am having a great time and I am ready to put my new toys to good use...

i want to hear from you make some comments below...tell me what you desire and maybe I will make your darkest wishes come true...

xoxoxoxo
MM

2 comments:

  1. Mistress Myrina,

    Speaking for some of your New York City slaves, we want you back.

    Obedient and hungry,
    Slave Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we Want you to stay In WI /IL Mistress Myrina so you can abuse all your slaves that need to serve you so bad Slave Duane

    ReplyDelete