Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, July 30, 2012

New York City! I'm Back Where I Belong!

Hello slaves,

I am back in NYC! I know how you have missed me. I will only be here until for part of the week then I will head toward the south to a city near you. So I know you ache for my hands to be on your pathetic body so call and make an appointment before I run off...

My Atlanta trip was delayed due to car repairs but get prepared to secure your time with me I will only be in your city briefly as I am doing a complete tour. I am having a few phone issues so once they are resolved (thank you slave rob for mailing out the phone) I will be back on track. Until then email or text is best...

The final destination is Atlanta with stops along the way. I may even go to Florida not sure yet. First stop will be the city of brotherly love (slave bill- I know you are eager to wrestle with me but one should never hasten their demise...soon very soon) where I hope to enjoy a nice cheese steak and abuse you! I will then continue to Baltimore, DC, Norfolk, Richmond, Charlotte and finally Atlanta. I will only be in each city with the exception of Atlanta for a day or two so make sure you email your interests, phone number, city and availability. I will be updating my dates from this blog so sign up below to receive my updates.

Now in order for this to work you need to make an appointment. If I dont have any sessions confirmed on my calendar I'm not wasting my time. I dont have to. Dont wait until I get there to call, stop being a pussy and finally submit to someone who is skilled, worthy, sadistic and oh so dominant.

While I travel do feel free to make yourself useful. Lunches, Dinners, errands, entertainment, gas and tolls must all be accomplished...

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

East Coast Road Trip!
Poughkeepsie - August 1st **Tentative Pending Appointments**
NJ - Edison and Trenton - August 2nd ** Hardsports up until 11am ONLY**
Phllly - August 3rd only! Tentative** Morning is booked. Afternoon and Evening available
Baltimore - Outcall Only! August 4th
Washington DC - August 5th
Norfolk - August 6th Morning and Afternoon - Pending Appointments**
Richmond - August 6th
Charlotte - August 7th
Atlanta - August 8th - 16th
Return Cites TBD
New York August 21st - 23rd
Milwaukee August 23rd - 28th


No comments:

Post a Comment