Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Do You Really Want It Richmond???

Hello slaves,

I am here in Richmond and it was a beautiful day. Apparently its back to school down here and everyone is crazy. I bet you need some back-to-school spanking. I have given some great discipline so far today, but I am ready for more!

I am hoping to see some of the novice subs here in Richmond. I will train you well...don't be afraid...you know deep inside what you are. Submit to Me and find your place at my feet. Feel my fingers expertly inspect you, probe you and abuse you...don't deny yourself this...

I will be in Richmond until tomorrow. Norfolk and VA Beach by appointment only. I may stay over tomorrow if I hear from deserving subs who are ready to serve. I come here to assist in the exploration of your submission...however I wont be back for a while...so don't miss out on this real time opportunity. Please know that it takes time, money, and effort for me to visit your city. You should all be grateful that I visit. I visit cities whose submissives truly desire to serve me.

When I return I will be in NY on the 20th only. Then off to see my subs in Chicago and Milwaukee from the 22nd to the 30th. Chicago sessions will be held by appointment only. Make sure you get on My calendar so that I will be able to see you... One lucky slave or two will have the opportunity to shoot a video clip with me.

Submit to me and be rewarded...

xoxoxoxo
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment