Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Your Road To Submission - In Edison NJ Tonight Bitches!!!

Hello slaves,

I know that you have already been jerking your pathetic cocks to my picture dreaming of the next time you will be at my feet...well it wont be too long now...I should be on the road soon. Stay tuned for updates...
I have some wicked electro and fun restraints to abuse you with...I'm in Edison tonight August 11th and most of the 12th so slaves text me at 917-524-7544 now and arrange your abuse.
I want to see some pain sluts ...I want to hear you scream through the gag....
I want to see some sissy girls I can dress up and spank...
I want to see my filthy toilet pigs...I have something for you...
Email is good to myrinadouleur@yahoo.com but my phone is ringing enough and I only have one mouth to bite you with...
Richmond slaves expect a visit from the 17th -19th, Norfolk and VA Beach by appointment only on the 20th. Then Milwaukee/Chicago slaves will be abused August 22nd - 31st. New York slaves  who missed me will have to wait until the following week to see me. Perhaps by then those in training will be ready for the next level...
Here is an updated photo for you to enjoy...

Get on your knees and worship My feet!



Come closer...

xoxoxo
MM

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful picture!

    slave tim, milwaukee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you slave tim. I see you are in Milwaukee I would love to abuse you while I am here...xoxoxo MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Feet are my life Mistress. I'm your personal Black Feet boy/slave. I'm totally addicted to your wrinkled soles of feet.
    feetslavepete

    ReplyDelete