Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back In The Empire State...Submit To Your Abuse


Hello slaves,

I am returning from Milwaukee and those who saw me will need to recover before I return. I picked up several new toys and devices of pain in Chicago (Love you guys at the Pleasure Chest! I got a new Ball stretcher, weights for CBT and a new Hitachi). you bitches are absolutely in for some torture. While I was in WI you pathetic slaves were calling Me relentlessly asking when I will return to NYC. Well I am back and expect your full undivided attention. I will be visiting Hudson Valley, New Jersey, and Philly in the next few weeks. Secure your session NOW!

I will be playing in a new space in Midtown and will finally begin shooting the clips you keep asking for. If you want to be in a video or photo shoot you must submit your contact Details (Name, phone, email, several full body pics, face, and your pathetic cock - the smallest will be picked last) your weekly availability, and what type of video you would like to be abused in. Pain sluts and the well endowed go to the front of the line. Of course what you desire does not matter only the desires of your Mistress so I will do to you what I please. Get a mask if you need one.

As I will be rolling out My website soon I will have many more updates for you. If you can not see Me when I visit your city, or if you're in a city I don't visit yet then prove yourself to be truly submissive, and submit to a web cam/phone session. Get your Mistress a gift of leather or latex for an upcoming photo shoot, implement of pain, or a gift card to gain My favor. I deserve that and more. I know how weak and pathetic you are and yet I take time out of My day to interact with you. Now if you are a new submissive and plan to session with Me, know that I expect you to obey my every command, and show your gratitude for me in any way you can. New submissives are required to send a deposit of $30 per session hour to hold your session appointment. This can be done simply via several money transfer options or via snail mail to my PO Box in advance of my arrival or via western union - (contact Me for instructions) Please be advised I no longer use GD for my deposits. This is so that I know you are serious. If you don't have or don't want to send such a nominal amount then we probably should not meet. I will only directly attend to those who are truly deserving and desire to serve Me. I am REAL and you will NOT waste My precious time.

So all you bitches and slaves in Hudson Valley...I will be there on Monday at around noon until Tuesday night. Make sure you see Me as I wont be back till next month. New Jersey subs and slaves are next I will be in Edison on the 12th and Trenton on the 13th. Trenton makes and Myrina takes...then to the city of submissive love - Philly of course all day on the 14th. I hope to see slave billy so I can scissor his head but I think he's too much of a sissy to submit....I LOVE to wrestle so bring it on :-)

I will be back in Richmond on the 21 & 22 to abuse those I haven't seen in quite a while...no excuses bring your pathetic ass to Me and submit. Some of you better come with a token in hand to appease Me and you know who you are... I will then visit Atlanta from the 23rd until about the 1st of October...I am eager to see some of My Atlanta slaves in particular My slave, but also slave paul who sent such lovely gifts I will have to wear them all and abuse him while doing so. I hope to make use of one of the few dungeons there during my visit so book your session now. I wont be seeing everyone and it will be a few months before I return...

I am hoping to focus on My Tri-State Area slaves in October with intense extended training sessions. Only those who truly desire to serve Me should be allowed to. I will be cleaning out My little slave book and eliminating those who are not worth My time...prove your submission to me and worship at my altar.

Oooh yes and to answer your question slave... Yes you may pay for My travel it will only get your Mistress to you all that more expediently. However, do not be in a rush...for this I plan to take my time with you...

xoxoxo
MM

PS.

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie, NY - September 10th &11th Only
Paramus, NJ/Edison, NJ - September 12th
Trenton, NJ - September 13th Only
Philadelphia, PA - September 14th
Richmond, VA - September 21st & 22nd Only
*Raleigh, NC - September 23rd & 24th
Atlanta, GA - September **23rd - Oct 1st
Hartford, CT - TBD
Providence, RI - TBD
Rochester, NY - TBD
Montreal, Canada - TBD

- * Possibility of a visit with confirmed appointments w/ deposits
** Dates while be modified due to confirmed appointments to reflect a later date of arrival


1 comment:

  1. Your favorite slave misses you and loves you so much I hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete