Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Im not going to Atlanta...

Yes I know. Why not Mistress...well...it's quite simple. I'm not feeling it. I have received an outpouring from New York City (of course), Tri- State, Philly, Richmond, as well as Providence, Charlotte and Chicago.

Atlanta I am sorry to say has a growing dynamic of unnecessary complexity mixed with the attachment of the "faux" dommes (aka Strippers With Whips - just my opinion) thus when a domme of quality arrives in your midst you completely doubt the possibility.

So I am postponing my trip because (despite your loyalty my slave) I simply must. When Atlanta gets its act together I will be more than happy to fill the submissive void in their little minds. I especially am looking forward to seeing those who have kept in touch...it seems as though I will never get there but May will come sooner than you think.

In the meantime I will be in my native NYC and will travel to Richmond to see my devoted slaves on the 19 -22nd. So contact me a let me know when we will session. I know you have missed me and need my skilled hands on you...oh and I have some new toys too :) See you soon...

Richmond April 19th-22nd
Chicago or Philly May 9th-12th (so far Chicago is winning)
Atlanta Dates TBD May 2012
Providence Dates TBD June 2012
Boston Dates TBD June 2012

***Vote for your city at the bottom of this blog!***

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you make it to Atlanta soon. I miss you so much and can't wait to serve you

    ReplyDelete