Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mistress Myrina Returns To Richmond

Hello slaves,

Yes I am returning to Richmond on the Thursday so you can stop holding your breath now LOL. I am very much looking forward to seeing my devoted slaves and I have some wonderful new toys to try out on you. Now that the weather is better I will bringing some of my domme friends with me for double domme sessions (If you think you can handle a double team). I also hope to train a female sub in the local Richmond area to accompany my sessions there. I'm working on it...

I want to take a moment impress upon you my strong desire to explore your submission. I am a Pro/Lifestyle Mistress so your growth as a submissive is important to me. I will push your limits and engage your senses. Otherwise, I see no need in aimless sessions to no end but the perfunctory motions of the activity. BDSM is a creative medium in which to evolve. I expect your complete obedience and willingness to please your Mistress.

Not in Richmond? Here is a photo to tease you with and if you sit in front of your computer with your pathetic cock in your hands then you should pay my cum tax. (3rd button)  http://www.niteflirt.com/myrinadouleur If you want to hear my melodious voice purr in your ear as you stare at my picture then click the link and get started...



Caged Corner Vol 1:
I decided to occasionally feature a few of my slaves and some of the absolutely awesome sessions, and uninhibited fun we have... so here is my dedication to slave b you make your Mistress proud.

I LOVE ELECTRO! The sheer thrill of all the placement and adjustments...then the fine tuning of the electric current to all those sensitive areas as the exquisite delicious pain intensifies and you are under my full control, helpless to change the course of what is happening...

So I must say I am looking forward to seeing one of my favorite little pain sluts in Richmond slave b who takes all that his Mistress gives: Can you say high voltage?





Richmond April 19th-22nd
Chicago or Philly May 10th-13th (so far Chicago is winning)
Chicago or Philly May 30th-June 3rd
Atlanta Dates TBD May 2012
Providence Dates TBD June 2012
Boston Dates TBD June 2012

***Vote for your city at the bottom of this blog!***

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina








2 comments:

  1. I missed seeing you. I hope you had a good visit even if it did rain.

    janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. Please you have my deepest sympathies and you and your family are in my prayers.

    janey

    ReplyDelete