Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I truly enjoy...

Hello slaves!


I was resting today and mostly catching up on some reading. I realized the sessions that I enjoy most are truly physical in some fashion and more intense.


I enjoy OTK spanking very much to the point of wanting to offer just spanking sessions for a group of submissives. I think I would enjoy each sub climbing onto my lap, kissing my hand, and wailing away at their little red asses for a while. Its very therapeutic for me I guess. 


What I enjoy most is the bull whip. Since leaving the dungeon with all of its wonderful toys I find that I do miss it. Well that and you need space to really swing a bullwhip. I am looking forward to ordering a custom piece. I think my signature color should be maroon...I like it. I would love a 12 or 16 plait with contrast stitching...http://www.murphywhips.com/Bullwhips.html


Foot worship I do truly adore as well as shoe shopping. Its so hard to find shoes in a size 11. I have a few very special slaves who send me shoes every month because they know I truly live for shoes...and since they love to worship them I guess it all works out...


These are just a few of the things I enjoy and that is why I dig the lifestyle so much because of the individualistic creativity it evokes.


Schedule Updates:  
Richmond February  29 - March 4
Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie - March 4 - 6
Atlanta - March 13 - 18
Philadelphia March 23 - March 28th
xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment