Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nurse Myrina is here!

I love medical play.


I love my nurse's uniform and white thigh high stockings and garter belt. The shiny white 6 inch platform shoes. They say clothes make the man and that is true for dominas as well.


When I wear my nurse's uniform I feel the smoothness of the fabric rub across my skin and focus all of my naughty nurse attention on you. I'm always ready to exam my specimen thoroughly. I enjoy enemas, catheters, sounds, electoplay, prostate exams, CBT and much more.


When you are my patient I will poke and prod at your every access point. I like to use my hands and enjoy your reaction to the cold utensils and my latex gloved hand. Don't worry it will only hurt a little ;)


Will you be my patient? Maybe if you are good I will post some pics in my nurse's uniform. Come and visit me. I will be traveling to Richmond tomorrow and looking forward to seeing all my naughty little patients.


Schedule Updates:
Richmond February 29 - March 4
Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie - March 4 - 6
Atlanta - March 13 - 18
Philadelphia March 23 - March 28th
xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina


P.S. To patient b - get ready for your 3 hour examination, Nurse Myrina is on her way!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mistress,
    That is something to experiment with (medical) thanks,
    Slave J. ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about a fantasy you have. Send an email to me and tell me what you would like to try...xoxoxo Mistress Myrina

    ReplyDelete