Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, February 24, 2012

My New Blog - Follow For Updates...

Hello slaves!

I am really looking forward to my trip to Richmond, VA. I haven't been there in quite a while and I have found some very eager submissives and loyal slaves who desire to serve me.

It is the fundamental desire to serve me that is required for a successful interaction. I find that the more I travel the more I find that people are by and large disconnected with this lifestyle and its intrinsic meaning. I intend to prove that being a Pro/Lifestyle Domme is not the equivalent of a Linda Blair styled roman shower. (LOL)

I travel because I am asked to and because I enjoy the time that I spend with some very special people. I will see you all very soon. I intend to arrive on Feb 28 around 11PM. Slave J thank you in advance for transport and dinner...or rather breakfast ( I love Waffle House they don't have them in NY). I will be in Richmond until March 4th. I do hope to see you all. Show me your appreciation and shower me with your adoration, gifts, and your submission.

See you soon, xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment