Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Know you Miss Me bitches!!!! IN NYC NOW!

Hello bitches, slaves, subs and kinksters,

How are ya? Got a really bad itch you need to scratch don't you? I know you have missed me...especially those in Richmond as I postponed my trip. I did so because you bitches have forgotten your place, which is at my feet by the way...why else do you think I make you kneel and teach you how to greet me. To put your hands above your head in offering... There are not any other true options for dominance in your area so when I post an ad,  you make sure you secure an appointment and I will travel there. I will NOT waste my time on your pathetic asses until you can act accordingly.

My slaves in Milwaukee and Chicago are much more appeasing to their Mistress, thus I visit them as often as I can because I know that I am the only true Mistress visiting that area. They certainly DO want me to return and  aim to please me with gifts from my wishlist, gift cards, toys, and tributes. So I want to say "Job Well Done!" to all my slaves in the Midwest

I will be heading south soon...stay tuned for updates...I may or may not visit Richmond...possibly remove it from my tour schedule...we will see prove me wrong bitches. I may try to be in Atlanta for DOMCON which is why I changed my dates. I think it will be nicer to engage in BDSM interactions during the conference and after. I hope to meet subs in that area who I will train during my future visits.

So I am home where I belong (in the city so nice they named it twice) and I am really excited about a the sissy party I will be hosting soon. Details to follow. If it works out well I will host something similar in other cities that I travel to, but you must earn such a privilege. It will be Myself and perhaps 1 or 2 Dommes (perhaps a Shemale Domme as well) and say around 5 or 6 submissive sissy bitches. Tribute will be around 300 for the duration. I think I will plan on using a Penthouse for the party instead of the dungeon. This way I will be able to play longer and have that flexibility. I may alternate venues but we will see. This will be the beginning of the series. If you are interested in attending you must email me with the following:

If you truly wish to attend send me an email to myrinadouleur@yahoo.com. In that email include your name, phone number, email, your fetishes, hard limits and why I should choose you. 

Know that you will need to provide a deposit for your slot. I will not obtain a dungeon or suite without a commitment from you sissy bitches. So if you are NOT serious - DO NOT WASTE MY TIME, as you are taking it away from someone who truly desires it.

The event will be at minimum 3 hours with an hour long cocktail creation hour...as an ex makeup artist I will enjoy making you up so bring all of your makeup, wigs, shoes, lingerie...whatever you sluts slut around in...I'm going to make you pretty and abuse you with my paddle...so be prepared for that. It will be BYOB, I will have mixers, hor d'ourves, ambiance etc. It will be upscale so I expect you to be on your best behavior in the vanilla areas of the hotel. Any questions include them in your email.

I want to do this soon I was thinking next Friday so the sooner I get your emails, the sooner I can decide who will play with me at Mistress Myrina Douleur's "Sassy Sissy Soiree - New York" I think this will be quite fun and I will get to spend more time with you each individually...Come and we will play.

xoxoxo
MM


PS.

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

EAST COAST
Hudson Valley - Poughkeepsie, NY - September 27 - ONE NIGHT ONLY!!! - Afternoon still open
Mistress Myrina Douleur's "Sassy Sissy Soiree - New York"  - FRIDAY SEPT 28 ***PENDING DEPOSITS!*** Send your emails NOW!
Hartford, CT September 29th and 30th***
Richmond, VA - ***Pending Confirmed Sessions*** October 5-7
Atlanta, GA - DOMCON - October - 8 - 15
Charlotte, NC - October 16-18***

MIDWEST
Milwaukee, WI - October 25 - November 9 
Chicago, IL - Available October 25 - November 9 by appointment only! Incall Available Downtown

WEST COAST 
Los Angeles, CA - November 27-December 4 ***
San Francisco, CA - December 5-11***

***PENDING Confirmed Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment