Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bend over Chicago! Mistress Myrina Has Arrived...

Hello slaves,

Did you miss me? Its been a while since Ive updated my blog...as you know I have been traveling to see you...

After quite the ordeal yesterday, I am finally in Chicago. It was a first on me after all my years of domestic and international travel, it was the first time I missed a filght because there was noone working at the flight terminal. They decided to leave early. Lets just say I dont have the Spirit and upon my return will be feeling more American or maybe True Blue LOL

As I floated toward you I thoughtof all the abuse I will be bestowing upon my submissives...you asked for me to come to your area and were quite disappointed when I couldnt make it...my arrival has come. I brought all of my toys and a few new ones too. Bringing a gift with you to your session is never a bad thing. It can be a gift card, a new toy or a bottle of lube. Show your appreciation and treat your Mistress well. I also enjoy spa services and love for a slave to pamper me prior to our session (slave charles, I am looking forward to my spa pedicure in your favorite color). Stand out get my attention...make Me remember your submission. Worship your Mistress and be rewarded.

I am especially looking forward to seeing slave skip who is coming all the way from St. Louis ( I wont be going there anytime soon so dont get any ideas) I am looking forward to dinner and maybe a run to the local fetish shop. I will be visiting Mistress Xena's Studio while in town and hope to do some suspension and mummification. I love to use dungeon equipment and nothing makes me happier then to hoist you up an make you nervous. Shift your center of gravity and then torture until you beg me to stop so I can laugh in your pathetic face.

I hope to shoot some clips while I am here as well as a photoshoot or two. Any slaves/subs interested must send me an email with 3 photos 2 should be full body and one of your face. You may wear a mask if desired. Be prepared to truly be pushed. I have been getting many requests for clips. You may also send me ideas and tell me what you might like to see. What do you want me to do to the pathetic little sub? Tell me what kinks are on your mind. This blog is to be interactive and will only be so when you leave comments an let me know what you enjoy. Unlike most pro dommes I do want to know more about you and your fantasies.

I will also be visiting Milwaukee and would love to hear from my slaves there. My cell phone has a bit of water damage, so I may not get all the calls coming through. The best thing for the next day until I get a replacement unit would be to text me. This trip will decide if I come to visit again so show me that you truly desire to serve.

xoxoxo
Mistress Myrina

No comments:

Post a Comment