Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Myrina Spanks Milwaukee!

Hello Slaves,
I think you New York slaves could learn a thing or two from the slaves in Milwaukee. Since there is truly no outlet here for fetish activity they are really ready to serve me. New York is where I was born, in Manhattan, but there are so many dommes NY slaves take it for granted. I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the service of some fine subs in the Milwaukee/Chicago area.
slave j - I am so happy that I was able to abuse you for your first time...you are such a little slut and I am looking forward to your training...
slave v - I enjoyed humiliating you and I am glad you were able to see me twice before I left...you are right perhaps I should open a dungeon in Milwaukee...let's chat about that soon...send me an email to myrinadouleur@yahoo.com as I know texting is not as discreet for you.
slave c - I really enjoyed both our sessions and love the way you tremble under my crop. I leave on Tuesday so of course I would love to see you again...
slave dj - I had so much fun tramplling and torturing you. Not only was it unique to find a slave who can take my full weight but also to be stomped in the stomach was great! Both sessions were intense and left you helpless and at my mercy which I love...
slave d - my little Milwaukee toilet slave...we spent quite a bit of time because I think I ate too much Wisconsin cheese but it was great to give you what you really wanted...all my caviar...now we will have to teach you to consume :-)
slave aj - I like to push your limits...and you took such a good spanking and abusive CBT that you got your panties all wet...next time your eating that...
I have been having a wonderful time abusing you all. I will be coming out more frequently because you really need training since there are no dommes in your area offering real domination. I would love to hear from you so leave your comments on my blog...I do read them and want to use this blog as a way to answer your questions, hear your comments and receive your suggestions...
I leave on Tuesday so the last session for Oak Creek/Milwaukee will be at noon with Chicago sessions by request...take advantage of my concessions on backpage...don't wait until Im gone to call me...call NOW. There is noone else you should be on your knees for. Come and serve me.
xooxo
MM

Until then I will get my hand on you in:
East Coast Road Trip!
Trenton - TBD
Phllly -TBD
Baltimore - TBD
Washington DC - TBD
Norfolk - TBD
Richmond - TBD
Charlotte - TBD
Atlanta July 25 - August - 3
West Coast - Yes I will be coming to see you too!
Los Angeles - TBD
San Francico -TBD

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Myrina you gave me the best session that I ever had.The way you tortured me & exploited my soft spot,made me so weak & helpless.I can't get you & your feet out of my mind!!I'm counting the days for your return back to chicago so I can be under your feet & beautiful red toes!!!
    Slave dj

    ReplyDelete