Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ROAD TRIP!!!

Hello slaves,

I know how you adore your Mistress and you just can't wait for me to come to your city. I have received all of your emails and I am going on an East Coast road trip. If I don't get to your city I may get near it...so take the drive and come to see me...

I have been receiving many calls from novice submissives and I am truly thrilled that so many are seeking to explore their submission. BDSM is truly a sensual expression devoid of boundaries which enable all parties involved the release of creative energy. Dive in the water is warm...

However with this influx of calls I feel the need to reiterate that I engage in consensual BDSM/FETISH ACTIVITIES ONLY. Do not ask for anything more. Know this: you are NOT WORTHY of my body in any way...to simply be near me is a privilege and to obey me a reward. I am REAL and the sessions I chose must be mutually gratifying. Always conduct yourself in a respectful manner,  you will find that I quite enjoy getting to know more about my submissives and a phone or webcam session is always good for any pre-session questions/scenarios you might like to discuss in depth.

Here are a list of my fetish interests should you desire something not on the list simply let me know...chances are I would enjoy it as long as I can abuse or tease you in someway...be creative...

Mistress Myrina's Fetish Interests Include:

Obedience Training
Nylon and Stocking
Foot Fetish
Human Furniture
Competitive Wrestling
Face Torture
Body Worship
Humiliation
Shoe and Boot Worship
CBT / Ball Busting/Genital Torture
Nipple Torture
Latex fetish
Mummification
Full Toilet Training -GS/BS/RS
Extended Captivity
Shaving / Wax
Electrical Play and Torture
Percussion/Impact Play
Clothespin torture
Human Doormat/Rug
Puppy & Pony Play
Feminization/Sissification
Bondage
Nylon bondage
Forced Feeding/Food Play
D/s Psychodramas - Boss/Secretary, Cop/Prisoner, Nurse/Patient etc.
Couples Submission
Objectification
Blackmail, Interrogation, Kidnapping Scenes
Imprisonment Role Play
Abandonment torture
Edge Play/ Medical Edge Play
Over The Knee Spanking
Physical & Verbal Humiliation
Financial Domination
Human Ashtray/Smoking Torture /Fetish
Sensory Deprivation
Extended Sessions
Sensual Wrestling
Leather fetish


Leave a comment and tell me what you enjoy most...I enjoy impact/percussion play most as well as medical play. What really does it for you?

Until I get my hands on you I will see you in:


Atlanta June 14th-21st*** extended by request
Richmond, VA June 21st - 24th*** Call me to secure your time slot***
Virginia Beach, VA June 24 ONLY - Confirm your session now...limited availability
Boston/Providence TBD
Chicago TBD
North Carolina TBD


xoxoxo
MM









1 comment:

  1. You look like an amazonian goddess which of course you are.

    ReplyDelete