Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, June 8, 2012

HOTLANTA! No really its freaking hot!

Hello slaves,

I looked at the weather report for Atlanta, as you know I will be there from the 14th through the 20th. Its going to be around 90 degrees...I am going to fry! I guess I will have to spend some time pool side and see if I can get to Savannah before I leave...

I am really looking forward to seeing my slave and abusing him for days on end...(the I hope you're ready...I mean "no mercy" ready) No Bullshit ("You're gonna learn today"LOL). I certainly will enjoy the public devotion of slave rico in the mall at my feet, the abuse of my little pain slut paul and perhaps slave h is finally ready to show how inferior he truly is...( I will have my little slave girl torture you...) and so much more...

If you have not already send an email with your request and your fetish interests. Tell me the day and time of your availability only if you are serious about meeting. I am receiving quite a few calls and will need to add you to my calendar. If any of you desire to serve me on video please inquire via email with several picture attachments.

After that I spank Richmond, I am very much looking forward to seeing my submissives there. Truly they are some of the best. If you won't get to see me you should certainly send a token of your gratitude by sending a tribute to honor your Mistress. Since I won't see you perhaps my socks or panties might appease you until we meet again.

Leave comments, tell me something about you...this is suppose to be interactive. Challenge your submission. If you are serious about meeting call me with your availability. I will be in Edison, NJ tonight, and Trenton, NJ tomorrow. Updates to follow...

Until then I will get my hands on you in:

Edison, NJ - TODAY- Limited Time Available - Call NOW!
Trenton, NJ - Saturday June 9th - Limited Time Available Saturday!
Atlanta, GA - June 14th - June 20th  - Lets finally DO THIS!
Richmond, VA - June 21st - 24th - Who is taking me to the Capital Ale House I LOVE that place :)
Virginia Beach - June 24 - One day ONLY
Baltimore - June 25th - One Day ONLY***
Philadelphia - June 26th - One Day ONLY***
Milwaukee, WI - July 1-3, 6-8***
Chicago July 4-6 ***
Providence/Boston July 12th - 15th***

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mistress Myrina I hope you had a safe trip. The Capital Ale House is a very cool place indeed.

    ReplyDelete