Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, September 12, 2014

MAJOR Phone Issues - Email your Mistress Until Further Notice

On your knees bitches...

So My phone service overlay is really acting up. I am getting a new number and probably will have to now carry two phones instead of one. Do not panic. I can receive your texts but not respond to them. I will be up and running today with the new number that I will post here.

In the interim, email Me at Myrina@MistressMyrina.com  I will respond to all emails personally as always. If you need to confirm an appointment email Me and be sure to include your contact details and I will respond in kind.

That is all.

xoxoxo
MMD

***UPDATE***

My phone is working at the usual number. 917-524-7544

Text is preferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment