Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, September 5, 2014

Its Been A Long Time...Since I left you...

 
I have returned so now your otherwise pathetic lives can have some meaning. Get on your knees as you read My musings and know that is where you belong. Things are changing and I assume full control as usual. you will be required to step up your game if you desire a place at My feet. I’m pretty popular…your best kept secret is out…you will have to share…

I experienced several tragic events including the death of My Grandmother who is the reason I am the strong, powerful, intelligent, and beautiful Black Goddess I am today. I have found that over the last 3 months I have literally hundreds of slaves across the country and abroad who now need to prove themselves worthy of My attention.

I will no longer have frivolous conversations with you. I have always subscribed to the ideology that those who are new to BDSM should be nurtured and given some guidance as to the right and proper way to do things. I have spent countless hours answering questions and fielding voicemails and text messages. I will no longer waste My time. As I unveil My new site in the coming weeks I will have a FAQ section that should assist all the new slaves. It will also have a booking application so you may book a session, send tribute, as well as send deposits. I will be reachable after your session is confirmed with deposit and then you may ask anything you desire. Otherwise, when you are horny and feeling submissive with your pathetic dick in your hand you may call My niteflirt line. (See link on the right side of the text)

I always take time that is not a part of the session to chat with you in person. Usually right before the session, or we can have coffee or a drink. you can attempt to impress Me with a token which is a small gift. I like this part not only because I should be honored with something that you took time out of your day to do for Me, but it is a recognition of your place. We are not equals.

So I am back and headed to My studio in Milwaukee on the 10th of September until the 20th. I will also take sessions in Chicago by appointment only. I return to NY on the 20th. I will begin a filming schedule in October. If you are interested in filming in NY you must send Me an email with 3 photos one must be full body. For Filming in Milwaukee that will begin in October as well…

I am updating My wishlist and address info. I will have that for you soon. I know you miss Me in the South but I will be headed west to San Diego in Dec for almost 2 weeks…so West Coast slaves your wait is over. I may include LA and SF but only for confirmed appointments.

So that is My update for now. Get off your knees and thank Me out loud for taking the time to write to you.

Questions or thoughts? Post below or email to myrina@mistressmyrina.com

 

xoxoxo

MMD

No comments:

Post a Comment