Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Get ready bitches...I've got new toys...

and you look like you should be probed with something...

I'll keep this short and sweet. Send your tributes, honor your Mistress, and find your way to My studio in Milwaukee where I will be from tomorrow until the 20th of September. Come to Me and submit. I will be seeing Chicago subs at The Studio. Check their site for deets.

I am really looking forward to being back in the Midwest. I will be shooting some new pictures and starting some video clips. If you are interested in being a video/photoshoot slave you must email Me with your contact details and two pics (one must be full body and one of your face) Also include your availability during these dates. I will have a sissy party and will host play dates for all My sissy bitches. Email Me for details.

Some of the play I will be engaging in looking at My calendar includes:

Human ashtray
Latex Worship
Boot Worship
Percussion Play
Spanking
Caning
Flogging
Whipping (Signal Whip)
CBT
Ass Worship
Figging
Bondage
Mummification
Needle Play
Tease and Denial
Breath Play
Queening/Smothering
Sissification

So what fetishes will you add?

xoxoxo
MMD

In Milwaukee September 10th - 20th
In Chicago September 10th - 20th by appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment