Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pathetic Whiny Slaves...You Need Your Face and Your Ass Slapped!

Hello bitches,

So I am in Poughkeepsie tonight. For those of you who I normally see, have made an effort in the past and are unavailable tonight...you get a pass...I will see you upon My return. (September probably late in the month...I am coming to see and train My regular slaves - Details TBA)

To those who did show up...there is a reason I gave you an extra 30-60 minutes of glorious playtime... that is because you deserved it.

slave c - I enjoyed truly abusing you and giving you the punishment you deserved...such a pain slut...I enjoyed Myself immensely.
slave d - As a nervous first timer you should feel proud that you did something you always wanted to do. you are a step above the pathetic time wasters of Hudson Valley. Stay that way...
slave r - Communication is always key and I am glad we were able to do a half hour session something I don't always accommodate...a special concession for you because you were true to your word..

However, you pathetic newbie wanna be slaves who wonder why there are only prostitutes coming to Poughkeepsie...it is you pathetic and scared, yellow bellied, unworthy bitches that need your face and your ass slapped...with vampire gloves on. To waste My time...well let's say that is a very big pet peeve of mine...you blow off My session once and I will never see you again without proper atonement. Do NOT bother to contact Me unless you are asking how to send an apology tribute. Amazon gift cards, an item or three from My wishlist or simply paypal or the drugstore payment option is available. DO NOT contact Me with the chit chat and whiny shit about being new...I entertain that once and you will not mistake My kindness for weakness. I have never been one to suffer fools lightly. you want to chat great My niteflirt line is to the right of this text click sign up and call Me.

I give My time to those who deserve it. If I contacted you and you are no show kill yourself you are dead to Me. I was in the corporate world for quite a while, long enough to be the youngest executive on staff at a few Fortune 500 companies. The one thing you do NOT do is waste someone's time. you WILL respect Me and My time. I don't need your pathetic excuses either keep them to yourself...

So tomorrow I am off to Albany. I hope to see those who have been contacting Me all this time. Btw I do have a sissy slut who is dying to have a playmate so if you are in Albany I may be able to set up a play date...I haven't been this far north in a while...I may get a nose bleed LOL...

xoxoxo
MMD






No comments:

Post a Comment