Mistress Myrina

Mistress Myrina
Whip appeal...

Friday, July 19, 2013

Don't Be A Bunch Of Whiny Bitches...Just Do As I Say...

Hello slaves,

So a short post to address a few things...

If you have seen My travel schedule you should know that I will be traveling south. I know you have either none or a minimal amount of actual Dommes in your area (this of course is excluding Atlanta and Miami) Yes Richmond and Charlotte I am talking about you. Perhaps a few pathetic subs in Atlanta too actually. Be aware that if I have never seen you before and you want a session that requires preparation IE. Toilet training you WILL be required to provide a DEPOSIT. No exceptions.

If that doesn't work for you, you don't feel comfortable, or your don't think I'm real well...you can kill yourself I really don't care. I am not going to waste valuable time preparing for a session and have you be a no show. I could have given that time to someone else who desired to truly serve Me. If you think giving a deposit is a scam...again kill yourself because I don't care what you think. I recently had a very disrespectful sub call Me for exactly this. He has since been blocked and will never have the opportunity of serving Me. Pathetic shit bucket that he is...I figured I would discuss it as it is a point of contention with Me. If you don't have a nominal 50 deposit we should not be speaking. Toilet training sessions require a tribute of 325 unless I feel generous and grant you a concession. It happens just not often...

That being said...a few updates...My studio is being furnished but I was playing really hard last night and broke My St Andrew's Cross ( We did have fun though didn't we slave s - your first true submission was quite profound LOL). So if you are in MKE  I wont have it fixed until I return. I do have My medical exam table and other surfaces to put you on. I plan to return in August and will have all of the furniture completed upon My arrival (Isn't that right slave d... *giving a stern look). I will be in Milwaukee until Saturday. Then NYC from the 20th until about the 6th...keep up with Me slaves I move fast...

So since I have been getting so many foot worship requests I thought I might treat you to a few pics of My pedicured feet and hands for all you foot and long fingernail lovers...be warned My manicurist went a little crazy...




No comments:

Post a Comment